Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Playing catch-up

I really stink at this blogging thing.  I've tried at least twice before to blog. Maybe three times if you count myspace.  I can never keep up with it. Now that I have kids, it's worse. I really like to write and it helps me think.  I think that I am capable of giving really great mom-related information, such as car-seat info, money saving ideas, craft and lesson plan ideas, and so-on.  I just need to get organized.

The problem is, I do too much. Since my beautiful little nephew was born I've been away more than I've been home.  I was there on and off for two weeks. Then we went to visit my brother and his family, including my sweet baby niece who I hadn't got to meet yet.  After that was Easter, and then I won tickets to the Texas Motor Speedway race weekend and we were back in Dallas.  It was exhausting, going to Dallas twice in three weeks, but just look at my boys:


They were SOOOO excited! Anyway, so after that I got one weekend at home and then I was off again.  This weekend I'll be home but we have company, next weekend is Mother's Day.  BUT I'm HOPING that after Mother's Day things are going to slow down around here! *fingers crossed*