Monday, July 2, 2012

July - A Month of "Series"

My post-a-day challenge in June was so successful for me, that I have been thinking ways to keep up my blogging. An idea came to me that I am really excited about - a weekly series where I blog about five things related to the same topic. So far this is my idea:

Series/Week 1: It's silly to pay full price at ______ (five of my favorite stores). Discussing where I get the best deals on things.


Series/Week 2: Promoting early literacy in the home. Ideas like my word wall, etc.

Series/Week 3:  Crafty stuff

Series/Week 4: Not sure yet! I am thinking of asking for reader suggestions for this week and picking five to write about. 

I'm not sure I have enough of a readership going to make this a huge success, but I think I will have fun doing it.  If you see something you like, feel free to share it. If you have ideas feel free to share those! You can e-mail me at blurbsfromanathomemom@yahoo.com.