Saturday, June 30, 2012

A month of blogging

I made it! Today is June 30th and I have posted at least once every day since June 1! So here's what I have learned so far:

1)I really don't have something to talk about every single day. There were days when it was all I could do to write a quick "This happened today," at the end of the night.

2) I have more to say than I thought I did. Especially about saving money and education. I am passionate about both, because both feed into my role as a mom, which is my ultimate passion.

3) Blogging from the iPad isn't fun. I don't like the blog docs app at all, and blogging from safari isn't ideal either. There are some things that just need to be done old school.

4) While I may not be ready to take my blog to a professional level, I have really enjoyed interacting with others who have been able to do that. I am enjoying sharing their posts with others and helping them with their goals. I hope that, even though I don't have any major goals yet, I have at least given them something interesting to read every now and then!

So, happy end of June! I hope that I can keep up posting during July :)