Wednesday, June 20, 2012

More nothing

I hate it when I am too busy to post. This post a day stuff is tough!! I hope that next month I will be able to post every couple of days and always have something interesting to write about.

The big news of the day is RJ got in to the private school we want him to go to! It's less important to me that he go to this school for pre-school, but I want him to continue there for elementary school and it is hard to get in. We have no family there, we aren't parishioners, and we aren't Catholic, so we had to wait for open enrollment. People got there at 2pm the day before open enrollment began to get in line. I did not, so we wound up on the wait list, but I called today and they had a spot open up! Their 3K program is 3 days a week, from 8:30 until 11:30. That's the least amount of "school" time RJ will see since we started at a MDO when he was almost 2. I am planning lots of activities and moving ahead with setting up a "school room" at home for him, so we can do some stuff at home together. I miss teaching, would love to go back to the program we were at before T was born, but it's on opposing days of the week from RJ's school and I don't want him to have to go 5 days...

So that's what's new here today. I hope anyone who reads this has a wonderful evening!